Your health and safety – we’ve got it covered
Your comfort and health and safety have always been most important to us. During the pandemic your health and safety had become the centre piece.
UK government guidance for England is: There are still cases of COVID-19 in England and there is a risk you could catch or pass on the virus, even once you are fully vaccinated. If you have COVID-19 the public health advice is to stay at home and avoid contact with other people.
Although you do not need to quarantine anymore if you have Covid-19 symptoms, please do not come to the B&B.
Just to be on the safe side we like to hang on to some of the changes we made. They are outlined below.
- B&B Rafters has only 4 guest rooms to accommodate a max of 6 guests. The breakfast room is a dedicated room only to be used by B&B guests. We will limit the number of guests having breakfast at the same time as there is one communal breakfast table.
- Instead of helping yourself at a breakfast buffet you will be able to order from our breakfast menu. Everything will be freshly prepared. Condiments and homemade jams will be individually portioned.
Cleaning and Hygiene Measures at B&B Rafters
Sanitizer is available in public areas.
You will have the option to check-in paperless.
All rooms will have been aired as much as the weather is permitting.
Building upon the existing very high standards for cleaning several additional hygiene measures have been introduced.
- All likely to be touched surfaces in public spaces and in the guest rooms will be sanitised using an EN 14476 approved BioHygiene product. This includes the soap/shampoo dispensers in the bathroom. As we are still committed to reducing plastic waste, we decided against the single use soap/shampoo bottles.
- Throws and scatter cushions have been removed from the guest rooms along with some other decorative items, pens and notepads, books and leaflets. Those are available on request.
- Bathrobes are still available in the rooms; they are bagged up.
- Radios and alarm clocks have gone. To listen to the radio please tune in on the smart TV; in case you prefer a wake-up call to your mobile ring tone, just let us know.
Please do contact us, if you have any specific questions not answered by this document. We’re here to help.
We look forward to welcoming you here at B&B Rafters.